Here are some links you may find helpful:
- Light to the Nations Ministries LttN’s primary focus is to assist the Church by equipping pastors and leaders to be more effective ministers of the Gospel who in turn equip their congregants for a life of intimacy with God. This site has a great resource of information helpful to your s
- Harvest Prayer Ministry Harvest Prayer Ministry exists to promote prayer in the lives of believers! Harvest Prayer Ministries works across denominational lines to help local churches become Houses of Prayer.
- Click the link below for Harvest Prayer Shop – Access tons of helpful prayer resources!
- Retreat Day This is a very helpful tool to assist in personal retreats.
- Bible gateway Very powerful Bible study tool.
- Gospel.com Encouragement for your Christian walk.
- Crosswalk Encouragement, study tools and Bible study and commentary.
- Bible.org Free internet Bible study tool.
- Biblos.com Bible study and research tool.
- Christian Research Institute Christian research and statistics.
- Barna Research Group Christian research and statistics.
- Run Hard – Rest Well Run Hard – Rest Well is a ministry dedicated to making the rhythms of rest compelling, accessible and relevant for Christians. Run Hard – Rest Well is a fantastic networking resource providing encouragement and tools in your deepening walk with God
- Spirit Led Living Spirit Led Living, hosted by Ron Meyer, is a weekly radio program encouraging people to go deeper with God. Ron believes in the work of REST Ministries and fully supports the work of the ministry with his radio broadcasts! You can be encouraged to live a
- Christianity Today Great resource for up to date articles on all types of Christian interest subjects.
- Pray Magazine Articles of encouragement.
- Rainbow Christian Camp Great camp for youth…very mission minded and Bible based.